Therapeutic postulates of Rabindrik Psychotherapy

1. Consciousness is free floating
‌2. It is unbound.
‌3. Do not label rather understand other's consciousness.
‌4. Consciousness is composed of three layers Murta, Raga and Saraswat.
‌5. Experience of Consciousness is like a journey from incomplete to complete across three layers.
‌6. Man is pursuer of newness.
‌7.Man is pursuer of completeness.
‌8. Searching newness makes man incomplete that acts as the driver to find out completeness.
‌9. Incomplete to complete is a cyclic process.
‌10. Image characteristics change across layers of consciousness.
‌11. Man has power to customise environment for change in consciousness layers.
‌12. Incoming images  are changed when it came out from saraswat layer.
‌13. Murta image has structure but no affect or emotion.
‌14. Raga layer based image is affected by emotion.
‌15. Saraswat image indicates harmony of object and environment.
‌16. Incoming image creates buoyant forces.
‌17. There will not  be any stigma in therapy.

Comments

  1. Healmind is an online psychological and mental health service that provides direct, secure video counselling to individuals, couples and families worldwide. We provide tools for you to explore your issues at your own pace, support and advice from our highly trained therapists, who have decades of experience in their respective areas of expertise..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is such a thoughtful reminder that mental wellness deserves our time and attention. Many people try to handle emotional struggles on their own, not knowing that professional help can make recovery easier. Support from an expert can bring clarity and peace of mind. Psychotherapy offers tools, insight, and guidance that help people heal and grow stronger. I really appreciate how this post encourages taking that step toward better mental health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trusted by men worldwide, Cialis provides strength and assurance in every dose. It promotes vitality, enhances performance, and supports lasting wellness, helping men feel confident and empowered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choosing between Cialis and Viagra depends on lifestyle and preference. Viagra is effective within 30–60 minutes and works best for short-term needs, while Cialis offers a long-lasting effect of up to 36 hours. Both support men’s confidence, intimacy, and overall well-being, giving individuals the ability to select the option that fits their personal routine best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article provides such valuable insight, especially on the topic of ADHD in children. Many parents have a hard time noticing the early signs, which makes professional guidance so important. At childrenpsych, we’ve seen how timely evaluation and care can make a big difference in a child’s confidence and ability to focus. Your post perfectly highlights why awareness is so crucial. Please continue sharing more helpful resources like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article highlights such an important aspect of mental health awareness. Clinics like Renewed Mental Health Group are making care more approachable and supportive. I admire how renewedmentalhealthgroup focuses on building safe spaces for healing. Initiatives like these remind people that seeking help is a strength, not a weakness. Truly valuable insights shared here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mental health support is such an important need in today’s world. Clinics like Renewed Mental Health Group make a real difference by providing compassionate and accessible care. I appreciate how renewedmentalhealthgroup works to create a safe environment for patients. These kinds of efforts help reduce stigma and encourage more people to reach out. Thanks for sharing this thoughtful post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting post! By the way, if anyone’s into quality smoking accessories, check out this bowl of weed collection – really great designs and durable pieces! 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks جایزه پیش بینی جام جهانی ۲۰۲۶

    ReplyDelete
  10. Use promo code 1XVIP1X when registering to unlock a bigger welcome bonus. It's quick to apply during sign-up and can increase your starting offer. Be sure to enter the code before completing your registration. 1хбет бонусы при регистрации промокод

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you're creating a new account, don't forget to enter promo code 1XVIP1X. It activates the welcome bonus mentioned in the offer and gives new users extra value after registration. промокод 1хбет на аванс

    ReplyDelete
  12. The interface of Igamble247 is designed to provide a clean and modern browsing experience.Desihub.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The content remains engaging throughout and provides useful information supported by relevant examples and analysis. latest youtube video link in bio

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed the thoughtful approach because it adds depth and strengthens the overall quality of the discussion. latest youtube video link in bio

    ReplyDelete
  15. This content successfully balances depth and readability, creating an excellent learning experience for readers. youtube latest video url

    ReplyDelete
  16. This article provides valuable information presented in a clear and engaging manner, helping readers gain a stronger understanding of the subject. qr code latest youtube video

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found the discussion particularly valuable because it combines research, analysis, and practical relevance successfully. latest youtube video link in bio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jepang88 offers excellent features in a user-friendly environment. link resmi jepang88

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always have a good experience with TOTO5D. TOTO5D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I enjoy the quality and convenience of nabung77. nabung77

    ReplyDelete
  21. Explore Jon Eicholtz biography, career journey, education, construction projects, philanthropy and personal life details connected with Barbara Eden. The article covers his early life, university education, professional milestones and important ac... Jon eicholtz

    ReplyDelete
  22. BOLASLOT88 provides a reliable system that makes every session enjoyable. BOLA SLOT88

    ReplyDelete
  23. breakfast bars are nice addition to the kitchen, i would really love to install them at my own home:: simplebet8

    ReplyDelete
  24. The convenience of new online game options makes it easier to find entertainment without spending too much time searching. There is always something different to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Las lentes de contacto no solo son un accesorio de moda, sino que también protegen los ojos del polvo y la radiación UV. segun este analisis

    ReplyDelete
  26. This site gives birthday shoppers some interesting options. check it out

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would review the available niche choices carefully because the selected topic will influence content planning for months or years. AdSense websites

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thought invoking, and I will have to think about it some more.. bookmarked. Aspire to see an revise quickly! 국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  29. Its wonderful as your other articles : D, regards for posting . 일본만화

    ReplyDelete
  30. မင်းရဲ့ဆောင်းပါးတွေမှာ ပေးထားတဲ့ အသုံးဝင်တဲ့အချက်အလက်တွေကို ကျွန်တော်ကြိုက်ပါတယ်။ မင်းရဲ့ blog ကို bookmark လုပ်ပြီး ဒီမှာ ပုံမှန်ပြန်ကြည့်ပါမယ်။ ဒီမှာ အသစ်အသစ်တွေ အများကြီး သင်ယူရလိမ့်မယ်လို့ ကျွန်တော် သေချာပါတယ်။ နောက်ပို့စ်တွေအတွက် အကောင်းဆုံးဖြစ်ပါစေ။ ibet789 link

    ReplyDelete
  31. very nice post, i definitely enjoy this amazing site, persist with it kartupoker

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello I really like your post and I think that it’s curious. I would like to use it in my article. Is it possible? Of course, I will write a source layanan portal macaugg

    ReplyDelete
  33. What platform and theme are you using if I may ask? Where can I buy them? . coloksgp

    ReplyDelete
  34. You produced some decent points there. I looked on the internet with the problem and discovered most individuals go in addition to along with your website. toto 4d

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello! I merely would wish to supply a massive thumbs up with the excellent info you’ve got here with this post. We are coming back to your site to get more detailed soon. slot gacor

    ReplyDelete
  36. There is noticeably a lot of money to understand this. I suppose you have made specific nice points in functions also. coloksgp login

    ReplyDelete
  37. I always visit your blog everyday to read new topics.~’;,” dnaslot

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, fantastic weblog layout! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you made blogging glance easy. The full glance of your website is excellent, neatly as the content material! ulartoto alternatif

    ReplyDelete
  39. Good site! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day! alternatif ulrtoto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UGC guidelines for undergraduate internship

Curriculum of School Psychology